At Stair Lock, we are always looking for passionate and talented people to join our team.
If you love what you do, but don’t want to deal with frustrating clients, admin and schedules, have we got the job for you!
Stair Lock is looking for qualified staircase installers (carpenters) and measurers in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland.
Stair Lock manufactures, supplies and installs Australia’s highest quality range of competitively priced solutions at a speed to market that is unsurpassed in the industry.
Stair Lock is a third generation family owned Australian manufacturer that has supplied more than 200,000 staircases to the national residential building market since 1982.
Today, Stair Lock is one of Australia’s largest staircase businesses with sales and installation branches in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing family business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work on installations for some of Australia’s largest builders
- Join an Australian manufacturer and supplier of stairway systems, recognised as a market leader
- Subcontract Installers earning potential of $120,000+ per annum
- Earn a steady, reliable income as a subcontractor
With over 30 years’ experience, Stair Lock manufacturers and supplies exceptional quality staircases and balustrade systems for commercial and residential projects across Australia.
To be successful in this role, you will be an excellent Carpenter or Cabinet Maker that enjoys their craft, has a desire to create installations of quality and displays strong attention to detail. You’ll be joining our successful installation team, filled with people who have a “can do” and pro-active attitude.
Your primary responsibility will be to install our unique stairway systems into premises created by some of Australia’s largest builders. You will help us to continue to deliver our exceptional quality Stair Lock stairway systems.
The successful applicant will have:
- Qualification in carpentry, joinery or equivalent
- A current building licence
- Insurance cover for public liability and income protection
- A suitable trade vehicle
- Appropriate tools
- Experience in carpentry/joinery with a preference for staircase installation experience
- An ability to liaise confidently with other tradespeople and company contacts
If you think Stair Lock is the right place for you, contact us today.
For enquiries and to apply please complete the form below:
Phone 08 8255 6188